AKMG members currently practicing in the United States could potentially offer valuable perspectives on the demands of the medical profession and provide guidance to aspiring mentees regarding the best course of action.
All mentors are expected to do at least three of the following tasks.
- Attend 60% of the Zoom meetings for the mentees (we plan two monthly meetings)
- Take at least two mentees per year.
- Review at least two personal statements
- Review at least two CVs.
- Be a Zoom presenter at least once.
- Conduct at least one group mock interview session.
- Attend at least one mentorship Zoom meeting per year- one between January and May and another between June and November.